Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Day In Portland





Ambrosi (my step daughter) and I went out west of Portland to visit the David Hill Winery.  Beautiful place it is for sure set in rolling hills, kind of looks like the wine regions of France.  We did the wine tasting thing and bought a bottle of Estate Riesling.  We spent some time with a glass of wine just enjoying the place.  Nice little play on words!

We also visited the Portland Rose Garden which was incredible.  The place is almost 100 years old so the roses quite unique.  I really like the miniature roses as they are my favorite.  Lots of people around and also a couple of weddings, on being an Ethiopian wedding.  I took some pictures with my Iphone but can't seem to get them emailed so I can't post them.  I'll figure it out someday.  Now it's on the the Seattle area and then to the coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment